Wade, is originally from a small town in central Indiana, Sims. He spent his early athletic days learning the importance that strength and conditioning could have on his athletic performance.
This base led him to Taylor University where he became an All-American in both Football and Track and Field. From there he signed NFL contracts with the Miami Dolphins and Cincinnati Bengals. After 2 years in the NFL he accepted a Graduate Assistant Strength and Conditioning position at Ball State University. From there he was quickly promoted to Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at Ball State.
Wade had his first interactions with Matt when he brought him on as a student assistant. After 4 years Wade hired Matt as his Graduate Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach.
Wade has continued to educate himself in all areas of the profession so as to better impact the people he has taken on the responsibility to train. He truly believes that in this profession it’s not what you achieve but what you help others achieve.Contact Wade
Wenning Strength Coach
More About Wade Russel
- NFL Player 2 years (Dolphins)
- College Football Player 4 years (2 time All – American)
- College Track and Field 4 years
- DI Graduate Assistant Strength Coach
- DI Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach
- DI Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
- High School Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Trained 200 + pro athletes, Olympians and All – Americans
- B.S. Taylor University Education
- M.S Ball State University Sports Biomechanics
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist CSCS
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified SCCC
- Master Strength and Conditioning Coach MSCC
- USA Weightlifting Club Coach
- USA Track and Field level 1
- Velocity Based Training VBT